Home & Deck Sealer
Ideal Home & Deck Sealer is formulated to maximize protection of wood while keeping the transparency of wood grain. This formula’s emphasis is on durability and longevity. Ideal Home & Deck Sealer has been formulated for home applications and intended for home siding, decks and fences as well as softwoods like redwood and pine. This sealer is durable enough for tough conditions such as deck foot traffic.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer’s unique formula combines organic oils and resins, ultra fine reflective pigments and a mold inhibitor to give outdoor wood the best protection possible against staining, ageing and mold.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer is an outdoor wood sealer considered by professionals and owners as superior protection for outdoor wood providing long lasting, natural looking protection.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer is an oil-based sealer that penetrates into the wood for superior protection. Our home & deck sealer will never crack, peel or blister unlike water-based sealers that fail over time which are designed only to protect the wood’s surface.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer contains ultra violet (UV) protection to prevent untreated outdoor wood from nature’s aging process that oxidizes the woods’ natural oils creating a layer of patina (turns wood grey) over time.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer contains a mold inhibitor that eliminates mold spores from developing on outdoor wood.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer provides superior protection on outdoor wood with an initial coat and seasonal reapplications, leaving your wood’s natural beauty maintained and protected for years.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer is easy to apply, just spray and wipe.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer can be reapplied and renewed without deep cleaning or stripping your outdoor wood.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer protects and preserves all types of outdoor wood from the harsh outdoor environment.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer comes in a Golden, Walnut, Natural and Redwood color.
- Ideal Home & Deck Sealer is available in quart and gallon sizes.